Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Northern Lights


Whew Its Done! This is my latest quilt top, finally ready to be quilted. I purchased the jelly rolls from my friend Jen when she was closing her shop and moving with her family to Alberta. With no particular project in mind they sat in my stash until I came across this pattern on a quilt store run with my mom. The project was one that occupied more of my time than expected. However, I am pleased with the results. This won't be the first one I put on my new quilting machine as I think it will need careful consideration.

1 comment:

  1. This quilt is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am in love with that fabric! I still have to decide what to do with the layer cakes that I have, all the jelly rolls went but I still have those pesky layer cakes...hmmm. I think this is the pattern that you picked up from my mom from one of my backordered shipments. Anywho, it looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete